[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Bringing the Gospel to all creatures  (Read 1327 times)

billnjune

• Saved, By God's Grace Alone!
Bringing the Gospel to all creatures
« on: August 02, 2011, 10:08:15 PM »
Three military Chaplains (Catholic Priest, Baptist Pastor and Jewish Rabbi) were having their fellowship breakfast together.  They agreed that none of them had been very diligent about bringing the gospel to all of the creatures of the earth, so they covenanted together to see if it might be possible to save some of the wild bears.

The next morning the Catholic Priest went out into the woods and found a big bear.  He came back and reported to the others, “Oh, it was not such a big deal, I just through some of my holy water on the bear and Baptized him”.

The next morning the Baptist Pastor went out into the woods and upon his return he reported to the others: “Well, it was a bit difficult as I tackled the bear and we rolled down the hill and fell into the lily pond and now that bear is a baptized believer”.

Well, the next morning the Jewish Rabbi went out to try his hand at saving the bears.  Three days later, after much searching the Catholic and Baptist Chaplains found the Rabbi in the hospital in tractions and a full body cast.  As they looked in disbelief at their poor Rabbi friend, they asked him “What in the world happened to you?”  The Rabbi answered and said “I had no problem finding the bear, but I really should not have tried to circumcise him on my first visit.
 :laugh:
The only regret that I have is that I only have one life to live for my God.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]