[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Is Jesus Christ Michael The Archangel  (Read 8088 times)

Diane Moody

• The Kingdom is Within You
Re: Is Jesus Christ Michael The Archangel
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2017, 12:18:29 PM »
Another very interesting article abiout Micheal the archangel

https://amazingdiscoveries.org/blog/who-is-michael-the-archangel-a-study/

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2017, 09:58:25 PM »
Thanks for sharing, Diane. Good study.
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Diane Moody

• The Kingdom is Within You
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2017, 05:26:11 PM »
Obviously the translators were really enamored with the idea of angels and their presuppositions were of great influence when they translated scripture.

Tony Warren

• Administrator
  • Affiliate Member
    • The Mountain Retreat
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2017, 02:40:52 AM »
>>>
Obviously the translators were really enamored with the idea of angels and their presuppositions were of great influence when they translated scripture.
<<<

:iagree:  And that besotted preoccupation with supernatural heavenly beings continues to captivate much of the church today, despite both the biblical and scholastic facts that are so clearly available to anyone bothering to honestly consider them. This is especially true in cults, catholic, evangelical and pentecostal churches. Basically anywhere that there is a blind dependence upon leaders, emotion, tradition and feelings rather than honest exegesis.

"nosce te ipsum"

Peace,
Tony Warren
"I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah. -Psalms 32:5"

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]