[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Find 16 books of the Bible  (Read 6880 times)

Penne

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Find 16 books of the Bible
« on: March 13, 2009, 09:24:52 PM »
Can you find 16 books of the Bible
in this paragraph?

No riddles, no puzzles, just books of the Bible...

I once made a remark about the hidden books of the Bible.  It was a lulu; kept people looking so hard for facts, and for others it was a revelation.  Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books are not capitalized, but the truth finally struck home to numbers of readers.  To others it was a real job.  We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you.  Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot.  Others may require judges to help find them.  I will quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of the 16, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found.  A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better.  See how well you can compete.  Relax now, for there really are the names of 16 books of the Bible in these sentences.

Michael Buskirk

Re: Find 16 books of the Bible
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 10:31:17 PM »
Mark, Revelations, James, Numbers, Job, Judges, Amos, Lamintations, Hebrews, Peter, Ruth, Titus, Luke, Acts, Esther

Pretty tricky!

Reformed Baptist

• Reformed Baptists
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 01:56:48 AM »
Mark, Revelations, James, Numbers, Job, Judges, Amos, Lamintations, Hebrews, Peter, Ruth, Titus, Luke, Acts, Esther

Pretty tricky!

You cheat, that's only 15.

beelsls

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 12:42:54 PM »
1st Perer & 2nd Peter
His Will Be Done

Bill

Reformed Baptist

• Reformed Baptists
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 01:42:50 PM »
1st Perer & 2nd Peter

Where's 2nd Peter?   ;)

Pamela

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 03:07:03 PM »

You forgot "Kings".

Michael Buskirk

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 08:59:27 PM »

You caught me!

Penne

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2012, 09:19:38 PM »
I guess someone forgot to post the answer... sorry! ::)  Better late than never, even if it's 3 years.  :P

I once made a remark about the hidden books of the Bible (merely by a fluke). It kept people looking so hard for the facts and for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the name of the books were not capitalized, but the truth finally struck home to numbers of readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now. There really are sixteen names of books in this story.

There was also a typo in the first sentence with Luke.

Big Ben

• Always Running The race
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2012, 08:41:31 PM »
I had seen the answer, but couldn't find them all. Tricky.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]