[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: NOTICE!  (Read 742 times)

Admin

• Administrator
  • Me Boss, You Not!
NOTICE!
« on: March 11, 2018, 01:40:14 PM »
The forum has been down for most of the morning because we had a database corruption issue yesterday that was causing posting, titling and searching problems for many in the forum, the database has been repaired and hopefully all those problems are behind us. Thanks for your patience and if you see any more peculiarities on the forum, let us know.
  Thanks

Davis

• I'm a llama!
Re: NOTICE!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 08:09:56 PM »
The Peace smiley hickups when I tried to use it in a post.

Admin

• Administrator
  • Me Boss, You Not!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 09:52:42 AM »
Thank You.

Admin

• Administrator
  • Me Boss, You Not!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 03:03:54 PM »
The Posting error bug has been fixed:

(You don't have permission to access /yabbse/index.php on this server)

So you shouldn't have any more trouble posting and getting this error messages. Thanks for your patience regarding this.

Emily

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2018, 03:56:48 PM »
 &TY

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2018, 04:07:35 PM »
I still have problem.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Admin

• Administrator
  • Me Boss, You Not!
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2018, 04:41:13 PM »
What is the nature of the problem?

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2018, 07:36:18 PM »
Admin,

Sorry about the quality of the images.   

The first image below is to show what I type in the message body before I post: 

The second image is to show you what happened after I click Post.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2018, 07:53:25 PM »
Maybe you can try upgrade Simple Machine Forum to 2.0.15 that has been released last November.  Your current version is 2.0.13.  I don't know if it will fix everything but worth a try. 

Thanks

Admin

• Administrator
  • Me Boss, You Not!
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2018, 08:44:44 PM »
Strange. Can anyone else duplicate the error? It doesn't happen when I do it. I'm not sure it isn't in Erik's cache. Thanks

Melanie

• Gold Member
  • 🌴"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God. -Psalm 52:8"
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2018, 09:12:02 PM »
 &TY

This is a test

works for me.

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2018, 10:17:35 PM »
I was getting the error whenever I quoted anything, but I tested it just now and it's all fixed.

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2018, 09:47:15 AM »
I noticed that it seems okay with Internet Explorer but not Chrome browser.  Sounds like it may have to do with your host's mod security issue.

Host's Mod Security Issue

Admin

• Administrator
  • Me Boss, You Not!
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2018, 11:32:39 AM »
Yes, it was a mod security issue, which was resolved. You seem to be the only one that is still having an issue which is very strange since I could duplicate the problem everyone was having before and thus correct it, but now none have any problem. Since you say it seems okay with Internet Explorer but not Chrome browser, and no one else is experiencing it, again that would indicate perhaps a cache problem where it's still in the browser memory. I would suggest you try flushing it.

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2018, 01:30:21 PM »
Ok. I did flush chromeís cache and still have problem.  Itís ok, Iíll just use IE from now on.

Thanks.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]